BUILD OFF 14 - CLASS 2 - HIGHLIGHT THREAD.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a feeling this build-off might be a big one and hard to keep up with all the builds, so how about we bring back the Highlight threads?

You know the drill, see something cool? Post it here, please tag the builder and leave a link to the thread. Don't post your own stuff!

@Nick Gallegos has a very sweet base
94096_8a9d037ca7f8f1db9fff478cce313b5d.jpeg

Definietly the oldest bike till now in the Build-Off

Impressive idea with the Battery Cable Ends ( edit ) can someone show me how to show the full photos in the quote. Want the Battery Cable ends to show in full view
I'm not sure photos show in a quote. I think people copy and download the photos, and then add them to their reply to the quote.

Impressive idea with the Battery Cable Ends ( edit ) can someone show me how to show the full photos in the quote. Want the Battery Cable ends to show in full view

I'm not sure photos show in a quote. I think people copy and download the photos, and then add them to their reply to the quote.

I agree with @OddJob ^

It might be that the images are not showing because you have inserted a quote from another thread as opposed to quoting someone in the same thread? Just a thought.

I did my entry about Luke’s wheel using the same format that he does…

[ @USERNAME ] [ description of the amazing thing ]

[ copy image address and insert using ‘Image’ button ]

[ copy link to the build thread where the amazing thing is happening ]

Hope that helps

Glen.

I agree with @OddJob ^

It might be that the images are not showing because you have inserted a quote from another thread as opposed to quoting someone in the same thread? Just a thought.

I did my entry about Luke’s wheel using the same format that he does…

[ @USERNAME ] [ description of the amazing thing ]

[ copy image address and insert using ‘Image’ button ]

[ copy link to the build thread where the amazing thing is happening ]

Hope that helps

Glen.
Yep, this is what I do except I just copy and paste the image directly rather than use the image button because I'm lazy...

Thanks for the shout out on the wheel @Glen!

I will go in and fix your post @ozlow37. :thumbsup:

We all know @OddJob works way too fast, well his build is nearly finished and he spent the day messing around at the bike shop, even posted a pic to prove it...

@hamppea went one better and modified the photo:

index.php

:21:

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...-fiddling-in-the-backforty-pg-6.108692/page-8
Well, I'm not quite finished, but the 4 weeks isn't up yet either!

This was in the last half hour of our day on Saturday, got the cart built and one of the guys suggested we send a photo to our parts manager / receiving guy to show him his new toy. I did actually 'pull my own weight' on Sat as our store location came in second out of the 8 stores in the metro area for total sales that day, and I had completed most of the closing duties already. Just waiting for a dad and his three daughters to return and pick up their 3 bikes, 4 bike car rack, and three helmets I had sold them earlier.

We have a good team, and I enjoy being a part of our 'multi-generational' staff!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back