BUILD OFF 15 SHIRTS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Now available in several colors in the RRB Store in both "Regular Fit" and "Modern Fit" shirt styles.

Click an option to shop

rrbbo15_forum.jpg

I like that design. I just have to figure out what color.
Isn't "Modern Fit" another way of saying "too tight for older rounder ratters"? :D

I like that design. I just have to figure out what color.
Isn't "Modern Fit" another way of saying "too tight for older rounder ratters"? :D
KF, I actually got the 'modern fit' the last two times, and they stretch better and retain their shape better than the cotton ones. That said, they do fit a bit snugger, but in all the right places. :bigsmile:

KF, I actually got the 'modern fit' the last two times, and they stretch better and retain their shape better than the cotton ones. That said, they do fit a bit snugger, but in all the right places. :bigsmile:

That will be perfect to ride your fixie down the cafe for a mocha choka latte and scones. :D :D :D

Wore mine out on the town last night on a pedal with my g/f. The color is so close to Schwinn Opaque Blue, I got busted on by a friend we ran into for being matchy-matchy to The Bolanator.

Love the American Apparel tees. It's going to be great, ripping on the Blue Dream with it. Matchy-Matchy Fasty-Fasty

Thanks, Rat Rod!

On the shirts, which color is which? I know which color I want based on the pictures, but I have no idea if the color I want is "Navy Blue" or "Blue Dusk." Is there any way to add the color names to the pictures of each color?

On the shirts, which color is which? I know which color I want based on the pictures, but I have no idea if the color I want is "Navy Blue" or "Blue Dusk." Is there any way to add the color names to the pictures of each color?
If you click the link look on the left where you chose colors they are in order.

Latest posts

Back