Buzz Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday at the Peddlers swap meet my lovely bride purchased a 24" Western Flyer Miss Buzz Bike.
A friend calls me the next day and says he has a 20" bike I can have. I go to pick it up and it just happened to be a Buzz Bike also. It's in pretty rough shape though. Frames been broke and welded which looks like it bent the top tubes.

pic051.jpg

1.JPG

Last edited:
I love those two bikes. Great finds! That seat on the blue Eliminator is sweet. Western Flyers are one of my favorites to collect. I just picked up this Western Flyer off craigs list the other day. Are you gonna rat them? If so I would love to see the pics.

010100010206010408200710023171e4414.jpg

Casting Crowns said:
I love those two bikes. Great finds! That seat on the blue Eliminator is sweet. Western Flyers are one of my favorites to collect. I just picked up this Western Flyer off craigs list the other day. Are you gonna rat them? If so I would love to see the pics.

That's a good looking bike. Wish hers was multispeed.

I'll just clean hers up and the 20" I'll probably break down and stash away. Maybe a future project with the grandkids.

Peddelers swap meet? what is it, is it annual? Let me know, I live in Nebraska and im always looking for swap meets and shows that are with in traveling distance.

WOW Love the Buzz Bike. That was my first bike. Would you like to sell it. I got mine for Christmas in I think it was '69 or '70. It came with a slick rear tire. Man that bring back memories. Thanks for posting the pic. you made an old guy very happy.

Peace

nice finds! dont see too many large muscle bikes.

she looks a little grumpy for a girl who just got a new bike. or is that just the "its my bike, touch it and die" look? :) :p :)

Latest posts

Back