"Bygone Days" featuring Rust-DX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I changed my mind on which pic I wanted to submit after I got my latest build done and took it out for a photo shoot. My new submission, for your viewing pleasure.
387740_10150532500615278_118735470277_11370729_1995239256_n.jpg

Re: A day at the show

Great pic Cameron! Wish I had every one of those bikes! 8) :mrgreen:

Awesome bike and pic Cameron! :D I was going to tell ya that would make a great pic for the contest :mrgreen:

Wow im a photographer and i seriously cant believe the quality of these new smartphones... nice pic! I thought you flipped the pic because the 3g tires are lettered backwards, but the "contains lead" sign isn't... im confused, did the tires come like that? I love the bronze crinkle finish on the frame and forks!

Great shot Buddy! I still think we should snag those gas pumps! :lol: :lol: One for each of us! :mrgreen:

I am glad I got such good pictures because it is looking like that is all I will have to remember it. I was contacted by a person interested in buying it. As soon as the payment arrives it will be off to sunny Florida.

udallcustombikes said:
I am glad I got such good pictures because it is looking like that is all I will have to remember it. I was contacted by a person interested in buying it. As soon as the payment arrives it will be off to sunny Florida.

ALREADY! It ain't even broke in yet!!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Glad I got to ride it while I had the chance. :D

I really like the brown textured paint you used. At first glance it looks rusty. Great job!

Latest posts

Back