• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California license blue decal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Looking to buy one of these …pay pal ready

Attachments

• C4A8CD6B-8F6E-4D7B-8557-A4A245B2B6E8.jpeg
    C4A8CD6B-8F6E-4D7B-8557-A4A245B2B6E8.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 2
Agreed, crazy is everywhere. It’s not fair to single out Cali. Thank you.
I thought it was some old timey horse and carriage era stuff, did not realize it was still a thing in the 21st century.
Ive never lived in a place that required it so I didnt have clue.
Glad to learn something new. 👍

Agreed, crazy is everywhere. It’s not fair to single out Cali. Thank you
Lol you could replace "crazy" with "government". If there's money to be taken from the populace, no doubt that they'll jump all over it. I'm surprised that it still isn't a thing, I remember having to register my bike as late as the eighties, but by then, the "plates" were just plastic cards.

Lol you could replace "crazy" with "government". If there's money to be taken from the populace, no doubt that they'll jump all over it. I'm surprised that it still isn't a thing, I remember having to register my bike as late as the eighties, but by then, the "plates" were just plastic cards.
they do still encourage SO CA residence to get one. but now it's just a decal. if cops pull / stop you on your bike here in HB CA USA and you don't have one. you can get your bike impounded. then if you can't prove it's yours they can sell it on line. threw property rooms . com. a online police action site. for any unclaimed possibly stolen goods.

Having been raised in NY I’m actually kind of shocked we didn’t have these same extortion requirements.
I found places in California that have bicycle license applications on their websites… oddly, couldn’t find the cost of any of them.

Latest posts

Back