Camaro's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey any body have a camaro?? Post your pictures here of camaros or your muscle cars!! :)

Oh yes...a '76 POS Camaro. Doors so heavy that they began to sag, had to roll the window down and lift the door up to close the it all the way! 350 CI that I bored out and dropped a 400 crank in, Holly 650 dbl. pump (I think) and an alum. intake and lumpier cam. Primer gray, red interior (ripped of course) and a red pin stripe down the side...my first rat rod. :lol: Long since gone, I cried when it drove off w/ a new owner more than 25 years a go.The reason for the sale...three tickets in two weeks, slowest one was 78 n a 55 (Dad was NOT amused :roll: ) Oddly enough, no pics survive. :|

mine has been seen in the background on occasion , been sitting in the same spot for three years :? moving out of that garage over the next month , hope to drive it out :wink:
003_00A.jpg

dogdart said:
mine has been seen in the background on occasion , been sitting in the same spot for three years :? moving out of that garage over the next month , hope to drive it out :wink:
003_00A.jpg
What year iz it?

Carloz said:
dogdart said:
003_00A.jpg
What year iz it?
a '75, '76 or '77 judging from the rear glass and chrome bumpers :wink:

StepChld said:
Carloz said:
dogdart said:
003_00A.jpg
What year iz it?
Yes thats wat i waz tinking :idea: like a 72 :|

StepChld said:
Carloz said:
dogdart said:
mine has been seen in the background on occasion , been sitting in the same spot for three years :? moving out of that garage over the next month , hope to drive it out
What year iz it?
1975 :D

Latest posts

Back