Camo Rat Ray w/sidehack

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Saturday afternoon "Can we go get a Slurpee Dad?" bike.

100_1107.jpg

100_1108.jpg

shut up!

how's it handle? lets see a video!

i dont know if i would want to be the passenger.... :?

oct

I want one!

I want one, any chance of more detailed pictures and maybe a description of how you made it?

Hey Moleman, I could get you a few pics after the weekend (working) and as far as building it.....I just kinda winged it with what I had. That always seems to work best.

You would love it October......specially when the third wheel comes off the ground, it's usually followed by a loud DAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!! LOL

Kenny! your awesome ha, i didn't see what the big deal was in top picture i scrolled down a little :shock: :shock: :shock: AWESOME! Id be riding my dog around everywhere ha ha and the girlfriend she hates 2 ride bikes, I love that dude awesome kitchen chair on the side car. ha SWEET WORK MAN!

Thanks Rick :D

It's funny how the Freaks think the same.
Budzilla had a vision of a bicycle out of a shelving unit, and work asked me to throw away a chair and I thought "sidehack" passenger seat, no dumpster...back of the Truck it went!!!

Gravedigger----It just slows you down a little. But it's good fun, the kids love it because so many people talk to them while they are in it.

*Just make sure to give your feet room to pedal, and front tire room to turn, other than that, it's just fun trying to figure out how to connect it and all that stuff. The thing I found out that would help you is...... to mount the sidehack wheel just behind the center point of the main bikes wheelset. To far ahead and it pushes around corners and to far back it is tippy in the corners. And mount it on the righthand side. I put this one on the left to keep my little guys finger away from the chain. The right works mucho better.

Have fun!!!

Kenny emailed me pics of this when I ran a Rat Bike build off over on CBN.

Kenny I thought you were going to post more pics of it, but you haven't so if I may and I hope you don't mind, I will post what you sent me for that contest so others can enjoy your side hack.

Enjoy everyone -

Kenny4.jpg

Kenny5.jpg

Kenny6.jpg

Thanks Budz...it has actually been rainy down here and have'nt been out to take pics, but the FBMAirliner is nearing completion :lol:

Here ya go October..........

I don't know what's with the 70's 8mm film quality, looks like my Dad shot this of me 20 years ago! Kinda cool though.

Back