Campaigning at 7:00 am

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are all politicians just completely oblivious to the obvious? Just had a visit from our local politician, my mutt bull isn't liking her(very odd for my dog), and I had no lights on. Answered the door in, "cool down," shorts and a firearm, yet she still wanted to chat...
So my wife asks who it was woke her, I hand her the "sales brochure," Miss. Liberal politician was pushing, and my dog attacked the papers! Took them and shredded them, never has this dog behaved so.... I had visions of a Steven King movie.....
So I am not voting her way!
Anyone else get harassed by the, "vote for me crowd?"

Most times I don't vote, not because I don't care but because there is a lack of good options. These last few times it has been just pick the guy you think will do the least damage. (I did NOT vote for Obama) I wish so bad that Arnold Schwarzenegger could run for president after all the good he has done being governor of California and it would be cool for re-election to hear him say "I'll be back" :lol:

Also What politician is at your door at 7AM bothering you on a SUNDAY when they should be in CHURCH. :lol:

Latest posts

Back