Can anyone I.D. this??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted a pic of this in another thread but thought I would start a new one to ask about it. I picked it up today at a get together for twenty bucks. All I know for sure is it's a Huffy. But a Huffy what? Any help? Thanks, Johnboy
DSCN1423.jpg

DSCN1428.jpg

DSCN1426.jpg

DSCN1424.jpg

I don't know what the Model is..
But if you ship it to my house..I can take a Closer look,
and maybe Bomb around on it a bit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'll post up some Pic's on my B.M.X. Forum and ask for yaa.
P.M. me the "Photobucket" links

that is a VERY COOL Old school B.M.X. my Friend.
I Love it!!!!
and I have a feeling Multipass will jump in and
say a few things about it too :wink:

Kev.

O.K.

I got a reply...quicker than I thought.And it's a pretty easy name to remember.

It's a Huffy "MonoShock"
the model is a MonoShock. Pretty easy hey,and one of the other Forum Members has one apparently.

I'll keep yaa posted ,if he pipes up, and maybe hook you two
up for contact info,

peace,
Kev.

Yep, what he said ^^^^

It's a Huffy monoshock. Late '70's I believe. I'm guessing the seat struts have been changed - the seat will be moving with the suspension the way your's is set up :shock:

It's a great find.

-Mp

It doesn;t matter, lay down a trash can, put a piece of plywood on it and lets see what you can really do with it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my first bike without a bannana seat was a mono shock .. i remember it weighed about 900 lbs ... but i could jump for miles once i got up to speed .......{i miss being 6}.......

Good Lord...

Man…by looks of the suspension design and geometry and well, the welds I waz thinking it was a home built ghetto faber. But what can ya say... GO HUFFY! :mrgreen:

Back