Canadian metal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it out on the town today, it's a good looking build. Stood beside Duck Norris and Canadian Metal without a hint of self doubt

IMG_20220813_123429583_HDR.jpg

It was third attempt to get them. There bared up back there and would take work. Closed off in the back they would be free to work out of sight. Back a truck in the back the house behind is abandoned.Could have lost a few. Neighbors are letting me lock them in there garage till I build a solution.

Glad you didn't lose anything.
Love the pride your boy has for his Typhoon. Did he come up with a build name?

Glad you didn't lose anything.
Love the pride your boy has for his Typhoon. Did he come up with a build name?
No but he's heading down the dark hole. Already looking for a tank and playing around with lights.He appreciates old stuff has a calculator collection that would knock your socks off some all the way back to the 1920s (the mechanics in them is amazing). Changed the fork on his own with me double checking tightness. Don't want him to get hurt.I was surprised to see him pull out the maquires and use it. Polished the fenders. He already knew how watched me do it many times.
It's the schwinns the theives are after we don't have many Chicago Schwinns in these parts there's three in our town and all three are in my yard.

Great ride pics!!
Get him a good lock!

I was surprised to see him pull out the maquires and use it. Polished the fenders. He already knew how watched me do it many times.
Lol his father's son! I could never get ThundrrrJr to wash his Electra, too busy rolling with the gang or brokering pokemon deals

IMG_20220813_180020862_HDR.jpg

Was never in love with the way the front fender sat looked pinched in. So after trying a few things I to bend it I decided to use something I learned from @MattiThundrrr smacked it with a hammer.
IMG_20220814_110236720_HDR.jpg

There much better.
Only problem with Dynamo generators. Is wires
IMG_20220814_101826780_HDR.jpg
drilled two hole used a brake cable to pull wire through.
IMG_20220814_110452948_HDR.jpg

Sealed hole with calk. Internal wiring.ignore the red tape it'll be gone.

Nice work on the wire routing.
This build has just the right mix of clean and funk. Love it.

Latest posts

Back