💸Captain Awesomes Fresh Finds/General Ramblings

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv
I've got green race face stuff that @MattiThundrrr didn't know about. captain awesome spotted it in a photo and said it would look good on his Haro but I'm a mess and stuff all over the countryside so it got lost now I moved stuff is showing up. There your all caught up on the soap opera that is captain awesomes Haro

Iv
I've got green race face stuff that @MattiThundrrr didn't know about. captain awesome spotted it in a photo and said it would look good on his Haro but I'm a mess and stuff all over the countryside so it got lost now I moved stuff is showing up. There your all caught up on the soap opera that is captain awesomes Haro
IMG_1631.jpeg

I was at one of our facilities the other day doing a security review and made comments about some of the parts they make being cool to incorporate into a build

Today some packages showed up. All stainless, chrome, and other cool stuff. Got about a dozen or more of each of these stainless brackets and covers. Some big delrin washers too

IMG_1814.jpeg

Stainless support rods, adjustable length ones too. Also these chrome accessory mirror pans that are chromed. Look like floorboards. Sent me 6 of each

IMG_1816.jpeg

Looks like wheelie bars to me 👆🏼😉

IMG_1815.jpeg

Also a whole box of stainless torx head fasteners and nuts

😝

Back