💸Captain Awesomes Fresh Finds/General Ramblings

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at one of our facilities the other day doing a security review and made comments about some of the parts they make being cool to incorporate into a build

Today some packages showed up. All stainless, chrome, and other cool stuff. Got about a dozen or more of each of these stainless brackets and covers. Some big delrin washers too

View attachment 245420

Stainless support rods, adjustable length ones too. Also these chrome accessory mirror pans that are chromed. Look like floorboards. Sent me 6 of each

View attachment 245418
Looks like wheelie bars to me 👆🏼😉

View attachment 245419

Also a whole box of stainless torx head fasteners and nuts

😝
Love finding stuff at work we destroy things, I have a stearing wheel from a tank I've been itching to use

And suspense too...
When you going to show us who's getting the shine up?

Finally had some time @MattiThundrrr

New tubes, tires, chain, cranks, bb, chainring, bottle cages, carbon seat, carbon bars (same as old ones just 40mm wider), and grips

Even mounted my computer from the gravel bike for upcoming trip. Ugly stem mount has gotta go so I ordered a carbon fiber one from China

IMG_1827.jpeg
IMG_1829.jpeg
IMG_1828.jpeg

I can remember back in the 50's they use to call the chain Power or speed chain, that would be the skip tooth or regular, don't remember witch, but now reading this, skip tooth would be faster?? LOL lot of years ago........Curt

Back