Captain Awesomes Fresh Finds/General Ramblings

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way back on page one... Dath Wathup. Great name for a build.
Also a pretty cool thread that I missed and at the same time...
WAY TOO TIDY!

Way back on page one... Dath Wathup. Great name for a build. Also a pretty cool thread that I missed...
I jot down catchy/cool build names on a shelf in my garage. That one is actually not on the list. Have at it 😁😎

I have been wanting to build a version of the stretched MTB that goes up when you lean forward and back into a stretch when you lean back...

Last edited:
I have been wanting to build a version of the stretched MTB that goes up when you lean forward and back into a stretch when you lean back...

I think you are just the man for such a challenge

What an insanely cool bicycle. What a mind warp to see this happening right before your eyes. I'm sure this would be a great crowd pleaser. I can't think of anything wrong with having a bike that you can raise at will to see traffic conditions ahead of the crowd. Lower it down to make it through low overhangs. This has put a great big smile on my face.

What an insanely cool bicycle. What a mind warp to see this happening right before your eyes. I'm sure this would be a great crowd pleaser. I can't think of anything wrong with having a bike that you can raise at will to see traffic conditions ahead of the crowd. Lower it down to make it through low overhangs. This has put a great big smile on my face.
I believe there is an "Indestructables" write up on one of these builds. I've had an old MTB hanging in the rafters for years waiting for me to transform it.

images.jpeg

Ugh...........

On the road for work in VA and I stumbled across this bike park

IMG_20230220_152939938~3.jpg

Ahhhhhh........ normally I take a bike with me on road trips when I'm driving but I fly out from here so I couldn't

Ugh...........

On the road for work in VA and I stumbled across this bike park

View attachment 224934

Ahhhhhh........ normally I take a bike with me on road trips when I'm driving but I fly out from here so I couldn't
I miss dry dirt and grass. Winter is so long.

My work sends anywhere usually further north on May , in the middle of e forest in Quebec or a real sketchy part of Detroit.

Latest posts

Back