car collection

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a surprise call from a friend flying to denver a couple years ago. his mechanic knew another mechanic that knew about a private car collection in arvada. anyway, he got us an all-to-brief tour of the matthews car collection which is, among other things, the largest private mclaren collection in the world i'm told. it was awfully nice of the owner to take time from his day to show us around. he also had a bunch of corvettes but we barely noticed them with all the truly rare cars and memorabilia around. i wish i'd had all day to poke around instead of the 20 or 30 minutes. lots of history- peter revson, denny hulme, an engine from a mark donahue can-am car.......

mathewscars003.jpg

mathewscars006.jpg

mathewscars007.jpg

mathewscars008.jpg

mathewscars011.jpg

mathewscars012.jpg

mathewscars018.jpg

mathewscars021.jpg

mathewscars023.jpg

mathewscars026.jpg

mathewscars028.jpg

One has to wonder what the source of this guy's income is.....His collection of super cars is quite impressive.

Oddly enough, I see several Ferraris and Lambos like the one's pictured in the 2nd photo each week on my commute into Dallas. :shock:

Yeah yeah, the cars are nice, but what about the bikes hanging from the ceiling in the 4th photo??
:lol:

I swear its a sickness... i noticed the bikes in the ceiling to. cars were nice too. :wink:

Ill be honest, I dont think it would be as fun to collect when you have all that kinda money. Anyone you see you just buy takes the fun out of it it. Dont get me wrong its nice but after a while meh .. you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back