Carter's Pit Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The 16" Superman bike from Christmas was still a little big. I found some 12" donor wheels to put on it. Took the stickers off and painted parts of the frame and fork. Probably will do a little more, but it is the right height for now. When he grows, I will just put the 16"wheels back on.

0713071932.jpg

Yeh I took it for a cruise, thought the spokes were going to pop out of the hub.

Carter is just learning to ride and tonight went about 100 feet by himself. Works great cause his feet are close to the ground. I put shorter cranks and smaller chainwheel for easier pedaling.

Chainsaw- Thanks for the comment. It has been painted for a couple of weeks while waiting to find some donor wheels.

Clothespin "n" said:
It sure is a Great feeling watching him hey Cman...

I share the feeling as a Proud dad myself!

peace,
Kev.

Yeh, I can't think of anything better, than watching the kids grow up. Each time they do something new, I like to see the smile on their face and sparkle in the eye.

i can releate he looks very proud with his bike. i dig the lack of trainning wheels let him fly i say. man wish i could say my first bike was that of the rat kind!!! :D

Back