Central NC Swap/Show 2/26

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the "other" way....in Greenville, NC, an hour-and-a-half east of Raleigh.

Wish it was on Saturday instead.....

I'll be there . I try to attend all of the Eden and Reidsville shows. It's always been fun and it's a great group of people. We always have a lot of good conversations and I'm glad to put a little less time between shows. I'm not sure how many bikes I will bring. Since it's indoors I plan on sticking to a couple of my decent vintage rides and maybe one tiny custom. I'm excited to spend a few tax refund dollars too. I hope to see a good turnout

It takes me an hour and a half through the country. It's quicker for most people but I like the backroads to keep out of traffic and get a good view along the way.

menzorro said:
I just got back from Eden and the bike swap meet/show was way better that I had imagined. Well worth the drive.
I had a good time. I wish I had known it was more of a swap. I would've brought stuff to sell. Next question, which one were you menzorro? I forgot my camera but someone there took tons of pics and is posting them at the cabe.

It was a good show/swap. Sold a bike, bought a bike, some handlebars and tools! Talked to a lot of cool bikenuts too!

mitchelangelo said:
It was a good show/swap. Sold a bike, bought a bike, some handlebars and tools! Talked to a lot of cool bikenuts too!
Which one were you? I had the nosering(at least that's how folks usually identify me .)

My wife and I were in the far almost corner of the building beside the guys with the stretched, wild custom bikes and trike. I had like 7 bikes including a blue Mercury, a rusty Westpoint, a 20" Aero Bee, a custom Western Flyer with a chrome springer and "BRAT" license plate several people laughed about.

Latest posts

Back