cheap basic mp3 player

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
ive heard plenty of people tell me just get an ipod cause youll have one in the end, but honestly the only time i listen to music anymore is driving for work (AM talk radio mainly)

anybody bought an inexpensive one theyve been happy with ???

What about your cell phone? Most have something for a music player now a days. Cheap if you already have it.

also if your phone will support it... slacker radio and pandora are streaming music to your phone and i use flycast to listen to alex jones.

unlimited data plan and the right phone is the bee's knees!

Most of the time I have bought Sansa models for me or my kids. The one I got for Christmas was 4 G and I think it was on sale and Best Buy for about $45, works great.

I have had a Sansa for 5 years now and it still works great, I use it probably 5-6 hours a day. Most of my friends who have Ipods always have problems with them breaking and glitching out.

I use a Sansa View. It's a little more expensive ($150-$200) for a 32gb, but has plenty of storage space, long battery life, and you don't have to have iTunes (always a plus for me).

if your not gonna use it much, hit the pawn shop and pick up an ipod shuffle.

there tiny, no screen. hold anywhere from 250-500 songs (1-2gb)
and you can pick up the older gen. shuffle for dirt cheap (brand new)

i have a few ipods, and to be honest i use my shuffle the most. i dont have to worry about the screen freezing or breaking when snowboarding. its tiny with a built on clip. even if its in my back pocket with keys,change wallet, i don't have to worry about breaking it when i sit down.

i've had my shuffle for years without issue.

Latest posts

Back