Check out this crazy 70's bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is crazy...so '70s. Plastic is in great shape...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it has something to do with the Bicentennial of the United States of America ('76) :?:

The seller didn't seem to make that connection...

RatFink said:
That thing is crazy...so '70s. Plastic is in great shape...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it has something to do with the Bicentennial of the United States of America ('76) :?:

The seller didn't seem to make that connection...

I agree haha...most likely a 76, not sure how they missed that!

wasnt it mandatory to have everything in red white and blue in 75&76(seen pics of me about then and my mom always had me in those colors.....ahh plaid :roll: )
that thing is so crazy i want it!!!

Pretty cool, but $96 for shipping is robbery! And he still wants to charge $20 if you pick it up. :x

Bunbury said:
Pretty cool, but $96 for shipping is robbery! And he still wants to charge $20 if you pick it up. :x

It sure is, I might expect it to be a little more because of that big plastic piece, but thats outrageous.

Whats with people charging for pick up, theres a guy in Chicago that charges $25 a bike to PICK IT UP! Its my gas and time why should I have to pay. I'm doing him a favor. Sorry for the rant haha

Latest posts

Back