check this out ,,,,

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
picked this baby up today ....brand new still in the plastic !!!! very cool !!!!!
IMG_20111126_173407.jpg

IMG_20111126_173423.jpg

they had all 3 of em ...hope the gf goes back n gets the other 2 for me :D :D
now do i open em and jam ? ? ?

COOL!

Open ONE and record it.

Thats what I did with my Classic Vinyl.(only played them once,recorded to cassette)

yeah i have checked out the music b4 .have 2 say i really dig it too!!! ...but there was a guy sellin the originals of these albums was wanting BIG money for em ..these r repops but hey ....only makin so many of the repops also ...ill prolly go back n get the other 2 next week !!! just 2 get em and hold on 2 em for a few years !!!!

Hey Mike,What is the going rate for Vinyl these days?

I got hundreds of LP's from back in the day.

depends on condition and what it is really ...i buy at to differnt stores both about the same on prices ...4 to 10 bucks ea...
i bought a savoy brown album ...jack the toad ..it was 10 bucks in vg condition ..i got a johnny cash one it was 8 bucks ...as far as sellin em ...u would b better off selling em 2 me than a record store they would prolly gve ya 1.00 to 4.00 each ...again depending on what it is and condition. what kinda tunes u got and r u interested in sellin any ? LMK mike

this cash ablum is old ...this one was recorded at sun records ...i went on a tour there last year ...so i had 2 have it just cause i stood in the spot were it was recorded ...LOL
i like the idea of havin a viynl thread ...buy sell n trade ...sounds like a good idea ..
as far as seconds from me ...i prolly wot b commin off much of what i have ...i use 2 have a whole bunch of crap id never listen 2 but i took em 2 the record store n traded for credit ...now i only buy what i will listen 2 ...but u never know i find alot of em at auctions n sales ..if there chea and n good shape i guess i could pick em up ....
shipping a few records prolly wouldnt b 2 bad ...but i couldnt imagine shipping 30 or 40 of em ....whoo wee that would b pricey !!!LOL

I NEVER bought or played used vinyl.

They would ruin my Stanton and Pickering needles.

well u cant find old stuff new ....so i guess im glad i have a cheap ol turntable ...LOL
i been lookin for that savoy brown album for a year now ...i had 2 have it when i seen it ..

Latest posts

Back