• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheetah-E-Bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is this brand new Cheetah 26" E-Bike that I bought from Revi-bike. I started a new job that is 7.5 miles from my home and with the price of gas I decided to buy something different in E-bikes. Unfortunately, because of the extreme hot weather this past summer I haven't ridden the bike to work like I wanted to. It's just sitting in my garage all covered up not being used so I've decided to sell it. This bike does what it says it will do, I did take it for a test ride. As you can see I did add some custom work to it, but it all can be remove if you want. The price is firm $2800.00 in cash only. The bike comes with the saddle bags and battery charge. I purchased a hitch mounted bike carrier for this bike, and it can handle the Cheetah will no issues. I chose this rack specifically because it has this vertical bar that keeps the bike upright, free from falling off if a bungie strap breaks. It's rated at 500lbs and slides into your 2" trailer hitch, Class III or IV, like a receiver does and it comes with this bike at the price quoted $2800. Seriou's buyers only, cash in my hands gets you a test ride. Local pickup is welcomed, I hate to think about the shipping cost, the bike weighs in at 80lbs. and the same for the bike rack. I will also charge you for my efforts in getting this shipped to you. As long as your see this ad, the bike is still for sale.

Attachments

• DSC00320.JPG
    DSC00320.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC00321.JPG
    DSC00321.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC00322.JPG
    DSC00322.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC00324.JPG
    DSC00324.JPG