Chrismas came early.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nissan004.jpg
Nissan004.jpg
[/img]This is my latest aquisition lets just say it was a gimme for $300 from an estate sale been sitting four years 111,000 miles it started it needs the tank drained and clean the throttle body but another project. :roll: oh well

Prob 1 of the only foreign cars id take willingly.. I'd drive anything but that would look sporty with some new wheels on er' ;] Put a loud annoying shitcan muffler on there and pretend im in the fast and the furious.

Yes I can, this is my main project that the nissan upon resale is going to fund. The paint looks like crap right now but the original 350 still runs good, I have a nasty 350 still in the machine shop that has 6inch rods steel crank 4bolt ARP bottom end ,line honed ,decked, ballanced Kieth Black 10.5 to 1 forged pistons the stock 350 heads have been ported, screw in studs 1.95 Manley valves Comp cams valve springs and cam,Msd billet dist, Bowtie Z28 dual plane intake with a 650 holley ( that will require either a hole or a new 4 inch Cowl hood)Then I have to upgrade the rest of the drive train...never done[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/Nissan003.jpg[/img] As far as being an SS (they never made them in 72) so I will call it a phantom SS :mrgreen:

...... car. i want somthing like that, Somthing ya dont gotta worry about scratching.. Muscle rat? aha sO what kinda muscle ya think that motors pushing out man? :) I wanna hear it run oh yeah baby. haha

Hmm What do I see in the background? Can you say 454 boys and girls??.. I will try and get pics of the engine.
DSCF2476.jpg

I love the new montes' i want either a red or black 1.. SS please! :D

Latest posts

Back