Circle City Cruisers First Ride Of The Year (Indy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi! Just so everybody knows the Circle City Cruisers here in Indianapolis are having our first ride of the season this coming Friday 4/6/12 with a 7:00 PM departure time. This one will leave from White River Parkway and New York. We park along White River Pkwy north and south of New York on the west side of the White River then we usually gather at the old guys Astro Van just south of NY. These are fairly casual rides around the downtown area with multiple stops for crossing lights, pictures and refreshments. We usually only clock about 10 miles total for the evening but when we have all ate our Wheaties we've ridden as far as 20 miles. If you have ANY kind of bike and want to ride you are eligible. Come when you can, come every week if you want - some of us do. The larger the group the more fun we have so come on out, get some excercise, have fun and don't forget to check your tire pressure. Hope to see you there. Art

I'll see you and the rest of the bunch there !

@@@@@@ RIDE IS CANCELED @@@@@@

Sorry , we had too many people back out and others working. I'll be cruising around downtown tho if anybodies in the area. Just send me a pm and here and it'll send me a email on my phone to let me know. Thanks guys and have a good night !

Latest posts

Back