City wide dump day!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is time for our city wide clean up again. Everyone hauls their trash out to the city shop to pitch it into the dumpster. The wonderful city guys pull all the bikes out for me to pull what I want. So far I have a small Stingray Chopper, and a couple other kids bikes. As I was leaving on my last trip I saw a trailer full of bikes rolling in. Pics later.

Nothing fantastic so far. 3 Roadmaster MTBs, a handful of kids bikes, and that OCC. I have it on good authority that a 26" wheel will fit in that triple tree forks. Might even leave it pink for Karfer.
f8137692.jpg

2e209165.jpg

3b1aac1d.jpg

They are open for a couple more hours, we'll see what comes in.

Hey thanks for the parts 8)
And, Yep a 26" will fit that stingray fork... might have to make some room for it, but its an easy mod. Pretty sure you even have enough room for a fender too.

tank8.jpg

Cant wait to see what all else you come up with.... I might have to make another parts run!!

Just to clarify... I used the fork off of a 16" schwinn stingray, just like the pink one Cameron posted above. (only mine was a manly red color!)

The OCC chopper is a whole different bike, not sure who makes it or what parts will interchange???

Cool scores Cameron, you get the best hookups! :mrgreen:

ratina said:
Those "stingrays" are OCC Choppers. Same thing, most people call them OCC Choppers though. Nice parts bike

No they are different.
Here is a comparison pic... the Stingray is on the Left and the OCC on the right, a lot of people get confused by this, but they are not the same bike. OCC has nothing to do with the Stingray and vice-versa. Just dont want people to be confused into thinking they are the same parts because as you can see... they are not.

IMAG0020.jpg

Cameron, you are right... that is a Jesse James. Here I am trying to keep people from getting confused about the two and I mess it up and throw in a Jesse James... lol

So I am big enough to say I got it wrong, I was thinking of that Jesse James.
The OCC version IS also a schwinn stingray so they are one in the same.... my bad :oops: :oops:

I could have used my ninja edit powers, but nah! :lol:

Actually, the one ont the right is the Jesse James WCC and the left is a Schwinn OCC bike :wink:
Ratfink1962 said:
ratina said:
Those "stingrays" are OCC Choppers. Same thing, most people call them OCC Choppers though. Nice parts bike

No they are different.
Here is a comparison pic... the Stingray is on the Left and the OCC on the right, a lot of people get confused by this, but they are not the same bike. OCC has nothing to do with the Stingray and vice-versa. Just dont want people to be confused into thinking they are the same parts because as you can see... they are not.

IMAG0020.jpg

Back