(Class I) Unauthorized Cinnamon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DSCN1807.jpg

DSCN1809.jpg

DSCN1806.jpg

DSCN1811.jpg

UNAUTHORIZED CINNAMON, MBBO-IV, CLASS I

Welcome to the Finished line! Love the color and the script and graphics.....has she seen it yet or is it a Christmas gift?
She's not slated for as a gift. She's gonna be for sale.

Great bike , nice attention to details. It's going to make some girl a nice bike .[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's not slated for as a gift. She's gonna be for sale.
Okay. I just remembered this from your build post "I got my girlfriend to set the seat height on the bike she is 5'2"... and hasn't grown an inch since she was 13. " Thought you were sizing her up for it......

When you first posted a Mixte styled bike, it seemed clear it was meant for a Muscle Conversion. Beautiful work and skill on this bike. I Love It!!

The paint is awesome and the details on the guard and fenders superb. [emoji106] [emoji106]

Building... riding...

really nice work with this bike, my favorite part is the chain-guard

Okay. I just remembered this from your build post "I got my girlfriend to set the seat height on the bike she is 5'2"... and hasn't grown an inch since she was 13. " Thought you were sizing her up for it......
Well really sized for a girl in the 9-15 year old range.

Very cool!
I didn't even notice it was a girls bike until about the third pic.

Well done Roadwarrior! That guard looks great on there and couldn't have gone to a better home! Love what you did here!!

Latest posts

Back