Cleaning my photobucket help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have several, probably hundreds of old pics that have been on my PB fora long time. Some almost two years. Trying to delete them one-by-one is a pain. So how can I delete multiple pics at one time? If there isn't a way then I'll let the clutters it there.

Ha, I have the same problem. I wish there was a way to move them to another folder by the masses.

view the album, at the top left menu bar where it says view all, click that, all the pics will show (may take a while to load them all), from there you should be able to hover over the pic and a box will show up with a little checkmark/select box, click it and a check mark will show up, check all the pics you want to delete, when at the bottom you will see a "choose action" with a drop down arrow, select delete and a pop up box will show up asking you if your sure, tell it to delete them if your sure.

Thanks! I hope this works. My "for sale" album has 683 photos! EEEK! Main has 663! AAAHHHH!!!!

I AM SPRING CLEANING HERE AND IN THE CYBER WORLD! :shock:

Latest posts

Back