Coast King el Camino

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of two finds I made while visiting a junk store. The el Camino is is very good condition. I can't find the serial number but it is very very similar to the bike el Camino found in 2012. I would guess it is around that 1963 vintage. It is a walk through bike so I am guessing it is made for a girl. I am adding these pics to see what people think. I cannot find the stamp -- ideas? Also value? I have not cleaned it up but should look like new.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 237
Value on girls bike are tricky. $100 to the right person or you can't give it away; could be either one on any given day. I say ride the snot out of it. I got a girls bike with apes; it's one of my best riders.

I too have a girls bike with apes that rides really good but mine is not vintage (imo) it is a 890's free spirit 3 speed I modded a bit but value is not very high on girls bikes I paid 40 for mine and think I overpaid for it this particular bike only ahs a few things that would make it desirable to the right person the tank nd the apes other then that their not really desirable however with that being said I would place a strong value of about 75 maybe 100 on a good day but it would have to be someone who wants exactly this bike t's a tough market to get into.

Back