Coaster Brake Challenge #14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cbc14flyerweb.jpg

You should organize your own...

Well yeah it's gotten harder for sure I used to make 2x t shirts but now xl's are a few only just to give you an idea....

yeah, two pigeon riders out there, they have a 50% fail rate every race. Frames are crooked as a politician but they still rail it and send it home.

I know the winter build off is bmx, klunker, and mountain bike themed
if I can get a girvin springer
I will be using that as an excuse to turn my iver johnson frame into a CBC racer and join you guys

You should come out anyways. I have a complete pro flex hanging on a hook at the shop :)

I just rode a coaster in a race that had 2500 people in it. I was the only coaster. Almost no one here knows the origin of MB and never heard of a Klunker. I could never organize a coaster bike race here. There seems to be an elitist attitude, look my bike is more expensive than yours. Most people are too closed minded to even consider something like this. I offer my bike for rides all the time and few take me up. Oh well. Like everything it will probably become more popular in the future.

Yeah that looks like a blast. Nothin' like that here in the flatlands...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back