Coaster Brake Challenge #5

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cbc5%20copy.jpg

More info at:

http://www.atomiccycles.com

Please post pics. of the event , if i was any were near you i will not miss it for the world :!:

Why so few posts for this?! This is awesome!
Of course the front brake will come off for Sunday, but the bike is all good!
IMG_0989.jpg

As for me? Three weeks of rigorous preparation has insured a crushing victory.
Week 1- sit inside while it rains a lot on so-cal, very little physical activity.
Week 2- visit family in Oklahoma and eat a lot everyday, even less physical activity.
Week 3- recover from vicious head cold caught from those okies and lay around inside. Less physical activity than a lethargic housecat.
Now I'm ready to smoke you fools! Hahahahaha!

Yeah, it's ,more of a mtb thing but there is some cruiser/rat bike cross over.

Race #2 The Filthy 15.

Spectators: 8

Meat Pylons: 2

Meet point: June 9th 7am @ Starbucks

9935 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
Chatsworth, CA 913113602

Course Description:

This is a cross between a criterion and a bmx race with some climbing thrown in for good measure. The course is mostly comprised of hard pack sandstone and rutts in the semi figure 8 configuration. Riders will have to complete 15 laps, each lap is approximately .4 miles long meaning the total race is about 6 miles long. There are some mild descents, sandy & rutted turns and technical climbs as will as a 2-3 foot jump on the back side to keep things interesting. The middle section will be shared by riders coming and going so watch for collisions. Plan to stand on the pedals most of the race

Latest posts

Back