Coasters In Historic Delano Christmas Parade (Photos Video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calling all Coasters!
Historic Delano Christmas Parade, Saturday, December 4th at noon. You must decorate yourself and/or your bike to participate. No Santa's!. There will be only one Santa and he'll be leading the parade.

Meet at Lawrence Dumont Stadium/Metropolitan Baptist Church parking lot no later than 11:30am just as we do for the St Patrick's parade.

More info here http://locojoe.com/coasters/archives/75 ... elano.html

Re: Coasters In Historic Delano Christmas Parade

I can hear it now (no really)... "It's too cold it's too windy." What if my ancestors who settled here said the same thing and kept on heading West? Ahhhh maybe I'd be in California right now and still in bed. Don't let the cold and wind keep you from the parade. It won't deter the spectators. Bundle up! We'll see you there.

Cameron even if you're a little late you'll easily be able to join in.

Re: Coasters In Historic Delano Christmas Parade

udallcustombikes said:
We didn't get out of Winfield until noon so there was no way we could make it. Hope you all had a good time.
We missed ya. It was a great time.
All photos here.

Video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkQ7MV6b4Po

450redrider's ride
DSCF1444.JPG

65rat's bikes
DSCF1456.JPG

65rat's bikes
DSCF1458.JPG

Dangratsdan and his date
DSCF1512.JPG

Me
DSCF1489.JPG

Christmas Cruiser
DSCF1487.JPG

Mrs LocoJoe
DSCF1518.JPG

Delano parades are always a good time. I think the Coasters BC bikes and people bring more smiles to the parade watchers than any of the other parade units, people seem to get a kick out of the old bikes. The Delano parade organizers really like the Coasters BC in their parades, in fact they told us to spread out to make the parade last longer.

Latest posts

Back