Coasters New Years Day Pot-Luck Dinner And Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wichita Coasters...
Make sure 2011 gets off to a good start with food, friends and a bike ride!
Different location this year!
Saturday January 1st. 1:00pm - 5:00pm at the Bellaire Rec Center, 5251 E 48th North. Bellaire, KS. Click here for directions. Bring food for the dinner, your bike and warm clothing for the ride.
The usual location in Riverside was unavailable. This will be a chance to ride somewhere new. See you there!

Thanks Chainy.

Any of you guys coming? It's just a nice laid back afternoon eating and chatting with fellow Coasters. The ride is generally short when it's as cold as it's supposed to be Saturday.
Bring any kind of food or snack. Please be discrete with alcohol if you bring it.
This year's location has a gym, pool table and more from what I hear.

I think we will be there.
COLD, I want it to be like today, in the 60s, not the 20s like the weather reports say.

I havent made up my mind... :roll:

20's is gonna be pretty chilly.
GF002725.jpg

Another great video..Thanks! I just Google Mapped the location, it's ONLY 1555 miles from me, ONLY 25 hrs. of driving! It was only about 4 inches away from me, according to the map......One of these days, I'm gonna show up. :lol:

We had a good time, and the facility was great with the gym and all. Been a long time since I touched a basketball. the game of horse I played about did in my arm, Im still sore today. The Slamdunk contest was fun, thats Airick who I was trying to block, man, can he catch some air, for an almost middle age white guy. Even Locojoe was way up there dunking that B-ball. And then the ride around my old childhood stompin grounds was good cold fun, too. Happy New Year.

Great video of a great time, Happy New Years to all you Coasters. You guys and guyetts are the most active bike club I've seen. Another thing I have to do in my life is go on one of your rides :D

If Nova's planning to go pro with ping pong, she might want to keep her day job :roll: but don't discourage her. :wink:

To 2011....... carry on.
Graylock

Looks like a great ride! Good weather good times. Great video!

Latest posts

Back