Coca-Cola Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm thinking about going & buying this cycle truck tomorrow & I'm wondering if this is an original bike that coke made or something that someone made. Anyone have any ideas before I possibly buy this tomorrow?
blown69037.jpg

As far as I know, they did not make a cycle truck. The seat looks like it is from the 1980s Huffy Coca Cola Bike they built. Good luck with the buy!

I don't know much about the cycle truck bikes, but I would think they all would have had dropstands on the front fork, not a kickstand like a normal bike. I wonder if this bike is home built?

BankerRAt said:
Original or not.. Still awesome
Agreed. Just don't let them shank you on the price if it's not an authentic Coke product but presented as such. It's still a Cycle Truck style bike.

The panniers/saddle bags look out of place on this bike. If it was a true Coke product it would probably have it's logo on them.

What size is that rear wheel? Appears to be a 24" the frame appears to be Schwinn. :?

I decided not to get the bike. It's a 20" frame & it's something that someone put together. The coca cola lettering was cut out of vinyl by hand & the rack had been cut down to fit the bike also & the saddle bags say Harley. Not worth $150 if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back