Cockpit shots only

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learning to fly
IMG_20220704_185527038.jpg

You should take that trail to your right. But maybe not with that bike, it gets a little swampy lol
I did twice on the Raleigh first time it was dry whole lots a fun second time it was swamp I lost a shoe

Early am adventures
IMG_20220707_080008181.jpg
IMG_20220707_080000054.jpg
IMG_20220707_081400634.jpg
IMG_20220707_081358003.jpg
IMG_20220707_081359419.jpg

Wasn't able to get the cockpit in the shot, but if you zoom in, you can see the whitetail deer I was chasing all morning. Saw about four of them, and almost ran down three wild turkeys. Scary business when they take off outta the tall grass less than ten feet away from you. Dems big burds

Last edited:
I need to get a mountain bike or build one think I have the frame.
You find the bike, I can provide miles and miles of suggestions. Use Google maps to scope the areas behind the big warehouses. Across Boundary as well. Then there's Guindon Park, north of South Branch/Cornwall Center, old rail line they ripped out near the Benson Center leads to some good stuff... All within or close to town. Just be ready for mud, I wear hiking shoes

You find the bike, I can provide miles and miles of suggestions. Use Google maps to scope the areas behind the big warehouses. Across Boundary as well. Then there's Guindon Park, north of South Branch/Cornwall Center, old rail line they ripped out near the Benson Center leads to some good stuff... All within or close to town. Just be ready for mud, I wear hiking shoes
Looks like on Ride With GPS there are some tasty routes all around you guys. What is the Peanut Line? Looks like something I'd be down for

Lol went back and checked my text to see if I had mentioned that one. It is an old New York Central Railroad line. Converted for multi use. Here's where it crosses the Raisin River. Show up here in the spring for an insane balls canoe race too
a964f81a-4ca6-4571-b489-be1b7f2d3dc0_d.jpg

Yeah, Cap, you could ride it on the gravel bike
https://ontarionaturetrails.com/trail/the-peanut-line/

Latest posts

Back