Collingswood Bike-In April 19th South Jersey/Philly Area

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's hard to believe, but the Bike-in is now going on it's 3rd YEAR!, so what the heck, I decided to keep it going. We'll be having a monthly meeting starting in April on the third Thursday night of the month. This will be open to all members and non members, ratrodbikers, freakbikers, single speeders, beach cruisers and anybody on 2 wheels that would like to join us.We'll meet at the Collingswood Cruise Nite at 6:30 and then ride to The Pourhouse in Westmont, NJ at approx 8:30 pm, an easy 1 mile or so ride away.Both locations are easily accesible by PATCO and I've even got TROPHIES of our own, one a month to the best bike as voted on by the participants!!
cruise-in2012.jpg

Hope you can make it : )

What's that you say ? Tornado watch April 19th ? I will be there weather permitting.Anyone using a GPS to find the Pour House may not find it listed as Westmont,NJ My Garmin has it in Collingswood . Come on out to one of these events this year Ladies and Gents. It's a good time.

Glad you'll be able to make it, Clamdigger. This year we plan to spend a little more time at the Cruise-in before heading to the Pourhouse, but either way we'll keep an eye peeled for you. 8)

Latest posts

Back