Colson Firestone Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Picked this up over the weekend on the way to the beach with the kids. I know, I know, another girls bike.. but look at her curves!

0716023.jpg

0716024.jpg

0716013.jpg

0716025.jpg

0716027.jpg

0716017.jpg

pretty cool little Delta reflector on the back, those are glass...basket set is interresting, mounts to the top of the fender and the axle. Not sure what the outboard hooks are for.

I'm thinking I'll give it a good cleaning for now and go from there. Just need to finish 1/2 a dozen other projects first.

Re: Colson Super Cruiser

thanks guys, the sun was going down when I took the shots but there is still some color left on the frame. Someone spilled some red paint on it 50 years ago so hopefully that will come off.

Colson Super Cruiser

Tank is the best! Along with the curved fender braces. Amazing bike.

1918 Ranger

Pointy elgin style grips but the points are broken off. I have a repro set and also a pair of ball end grips that would do the trick.

anybody have the top half of the fender light?

Colson Cruiser. The Super Cruiser was equipped with the springer fork and lit rear rack. Still a super cool girls bike. The pointed grips are original for this bike. Nice score!

nice rescue!!!! those are the girls "you" want to keep around.... :shock:

Well, a friend of mine came by last night to view all the ladies bikes, she really likes the Colson so I might be restoring this bike for her, and adding a Nexus 8 perhaps...

If she decides that she doesn't want the chaingaurd,fenders and rear rack,let me know...I could use em' :lol: very cool bike though,will make a gal happy I'm sure.
-kreep-

Latest posts

Back