Columbia Board Tracker- Long Term Update to Moto-Bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Picked this one up today. Ive never been a huge fan of the flip the bars and call it a board tracker thing but this bike was too clean to pass on and the price was right. I'll probably dig into the parts bin and build this one up more to my tastes.
-Brian
Before-
001-2.jpg

After-
003.jpg

Re: Columbia Board Tracker

Glad you got it 8) Looks better than the pics he posted :mrgreen: Great score :wink:

Re: Columbia Board Tracker

tin machine said:
cool bike :mrgreen: like that frame and springer combo ..is there still alot of snow up your way :?:
Not much but we did get a couple of inches of new snow today.

Re: Columbia Board Tracker- Long Term Update Moto-Bike!

So I've had this bike coming up on close to 2 years now built up a few different ways and even briefly claimed by my wife as hers. I always loved the bike but as time passed I would lust for others and it this one would get pushed to the side...but not any longer! This is my first motor bike build and it was a bit of a pain to get it all fit up right but totally worth it. It rides awesome and gets tons of attention everywhere I go, I've even done a close to 20 mile scenic ride in the country on it.

003.jpg

That's awesome Brian! :D Looks good with a motor :wink: I bet it's fun riding through the back roads :D

Latest posts

Back