Columbia Firebolt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is on my list of all time favorite frames. I've been wanting one for several years and finally found one!

101_2166.jpg
101_2168.jpg

Now I need to find a bug eye tank, anyone got one?

Kool maing , I've toyed around with a few of those..

View attachment 38130
Yes, I remember!
Awsome:43: View attachment 38132
Been drooling on a red arrow, not seen this frame variety.. Looking forward see you finish it for sure
This one has original paint (except the fork) so I'm thinking I'll give it a Texas water bath, try to find a tank and keep it in the original side of my collection.
Nice frame! I have a girl Firebolt frame still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
I also have a another girls bike like this that is in the queue for a TRM convertible tank!:cool2:
Cool. Haven't seen one with tank tabs before.
Yea, it makes me wonder what happened to the tank. The tabs are just screwed onto the frame.

I'm thinking a Trm conversion on my girl bolt as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

They look great together, here's a tank laying on a frame.
100_9247_zpsaojgerof.jpg

Who knows, maybe a tank will show up next weekend in Georgia.

Or a few! Prices are better also when I don't have to ship. :D
I meant a bug eye tank.

I'm not going to be down there, I hate to admit it... but I forgot my oldest granddaughter has her birthday next weekend.

I meant a bug eye tank.

I'm not going to be down there, I hate to admit it... but I forgot my oldest granddaughter has her birthday next weekend.
LOL, there's two tank discussions going on here.:21:
Sorry that you won't make it to Georgia this time.

Well great now I have to add a new bike to my bucket list of bikes. awesome find can't wait to see it all cleaned up :cool2:

That's rad.... I really like the look of a front friction or motor, just terrified of locking it up or something.. have you gotten that fired, the exhaust it great!!:)

I started tinkering with it when I first got it, but got distracted and haven't got back to it. I haven't heard it running yet.
Sounds like everything in my project cave..
Guess I have an excuse to hang these finally...
1479094266362628441967.jpg

Everyone's reaction to my bike hole.. I'm working at work now.:crazy2:

I started tinkering with it when I first got it, but got distracted and haven't got back to it. I haven't heard it running yet.
If you ever decide to part with it I'd be interested.

Latest posts

Back