cool fork etc.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWEET!!
Love that fork! Can't wait to see you use it with some deep Monarks.

I actually have a few ideas around using my sea green Super Cruiser fenders sometime too.

Have you been having fun with Bare Bonnie?

Is the fork off a Rixie tandem? I would LOVE to have one of those.

I just saw a complete Rixie tandem at the car swap last weekend. To be quite honest, I didn't know what I was looking at, at the time. It looked like a heavy duty military type bike, in a army green, looked like it was built like a tank.

I just saw a complete one of these with that fork setup, it was a tandem. Built like a tank in an military green color. I didn't know what I was looking at, got my attention though. Saw it at a car swap last weekend. Are they rare?

SWEET!!
Love that fork! Can't wait to see you use it with some deep Monarks.

I actually have a few ideas around using my sea green Super Cruiser fenders sometime too.

Have you been having fun with Bare Bonnie?

Thanks, I have been riding Bare Bonnie some does turn heads :D decided I really need to cover/cushion the seat though this winter the bare wood pan isn't cutting it for longer rides:rolleyes: and make a kickstand of some sort kinda a pain without one.

Is the fork off a Rixie tandem? I would LOVE to have one of those.

That it is!

So I just googled it, German made manufacturer, goes by the name Rixe?

Yes believe it is german used only on the tandems from what I was told, most call them girder style forks.

Latest posts

Back