Cool new tools.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had these a couple of weeks now but, have not really got a chance to use them. The tubing roller I ordered back in Oct. for my birthday. The English wheel was a deal to good to pass up. I had a 15% off coupon and it was on sale. Add that to the fact that my dad went in halfs on it with me and it only cost us $75 each! I'm kind of morally opposed to buying Chinese built tools but, when you consider there is no way I can afford to pay the nearly 10X more for the American made versions sold by Woodward fab and Eastwood. What else can I do? :oops:
Picture192.jpg

Picture191.jpg

ha, we (dad/bro/i) just got the same tubing roller and ordered some smaller benders too !!! im with ya on the american made stuff, but everybody is broke right now. cheap will do.

so where did you buy that tube roller?

I want one!

Just imagine all of the handle bars, and one off you can just crank out. Oh by the way, at my previous job, I used an english wheel on a daily basis, so here are two very good tips.
1. A little wd-40 on both surfaces goes a long way, you won't the stress marks and stop marks.
2. Watch out for you thumbnails, it's easy to slide them right between those anvils and lose them. A piece of tape around your fingers works as a guide to where your fingers are at all times. Have fun !

Latest posts

Back