Cool old Evans

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My parents picked this up for me at a garage sale. The woman they bought it from was the original owner. She bought it to ride around at college. Seems all original except maybe the Wald racks but, she may have had those put on to carry stuff at school.
Picture042.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Similar to this Evans I got from the Flyingdingo.
Picture018-1.jpg

awesome bike
cool story behind the Evans bikes.... Harley Earl famed automotive designer was contracted company to design bikes for them which is obvious in that chainguard!
the man who took running boards off cars and put tail fins on them helped design that! lol
http://www.carofthecentury.com/

Cool bike, where did they buy it? My Dads cousin in Trenton had the identical bike minus the racks, it was in really nice shape.

I'm not quite sure where they bought it. I'm guessing it was in the Plymouth area. They actually bought it last year and I just got around to bringing it to my place. The racks have just the right patina to make me think they were installed when the bike was new.

Hey BTR ~ Let's talk! I wanted to buy Hooch's Evans Sonic Scout right after someone had already offered to buy it and so i missed out on it. I bet we could make a cool trade - either bike for bike or bike for some parts. Email direct if you are interested.

[email protected]

Thanks, Joe

Back