Coppertone Her's to go with my His!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Been looking and missing out (on here) and bidding hard for a new Coppertone S seat for my Typhoon Deluxe.Had wanted ads locally too Went so far as to buy vinyl cleaner yesterday with ZERO RESULTS. So today I checked CL and saw the below post-

Called the guy and BEGGED him to let me come by and switch out his seat and grips for some perfect black schwinn grips and seat for 30 bucks. Then he could sell the bike as complete and have 30 bucks in his pocket on top of whatever else he got for it. I had been bidding up to 35 bucks for CopperTs on ebay with 12 bucks shipping with no results. He relented. When I got there I asked him if he would take 50 for the whole thing. 60 he countered. 55 I offered. Deal. Now I have a His & Her's coppertone set for me and my GF! Problem is now her bike has my ugly seat on it so you all know what that means...

Her's

Pics do NOT do this bike justice./ Everybody says that but it is true. the dust and dirt on the chrome wiped away. Even the chrome surface rust simply wiped off with a rag. All wheels have double washers between the fender brace and wheel axel! I don't think the wheels had ever been off. This is not a bike I usually look twice at but the coppertone fever got me again.

My His

Latest posts

Back