Country Rat AMF RRBO4 entry

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
RRBO4014.jpg

RRBO4005.jpg

RRBO4001.jpg

RRBBB006-1.jpg

Heres is my finished ride, now I need to get back to my bathroom remodeling, Good Luck everyone with your builds! :D

This was put together from my parts collection, it was built-up around a springer idea I had too use the front legs of a walking plow. I think it turned out on the ratty side for the most part, not a single dime was spent on this build. 1940's feather chainguard, Schwinn non-reflector bow-tie pedals, Schwinn predator bar/stem combo, frame side mounted rear reflector, Murray crank, battery operated headlight. And you can actually ride it, unreal :D
RRBO4020.jpg
[/img]

you, my friend are sick! and i mean that in the crazy/cool/just not right way.

The crate belonged to my wifes grandfather, a carpenter, the plastic veggies were her parents :idea: ! Dig that tomato bell 8) . I had fun with this build, thanks RRB!
RRBO4014.jpg

out of the box thinking - fantastic bike. great job. I really like it.

I DO SAY,OLD CHAP...SMASHING...JOLLY GOOD SHOW!...with that groovy front end,this Country Rat may just "PLOW"" thru the competition! (hey,work with me...it's a tuff room!)...Pappy 8)

Glad it is liked, I'm a first time build-offer and I can see right now from other build-off entrys that my presentation is disfunctional. This roller will sit nicely alongside my John Deere Lowrider I built a few years back 8) .

Latest posts

Back