Craigslist Score!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one of these 2006 Schwinn Manta Rays before, but due to financial difficulties I had to sell it, so when I saw this one I had to thrust myself at it! I have a 5-speed conversion kit coming thanks to Raleigh Ron's, so I'm sure this beast will evolve. I'll keep y'all posted. 8)

MantaRayRT.jpg

MantaRayRV.jpg

ok .. if this was lord of the rings ... would this be a hobbit :lol: pulling your chain .. its a nice bike...

Does't have the nostalgia that the old muscle bikes have, but it still looks pretty cool!

Is the 5-speed conversion kit just for that bike, or is it a general kit for any bike? How much was it?

Thanks, It's $30 for the spacer, cog, and pie plate (optional), then you need to get the derailleur, shifter and cables. The hardest part is finding a brake that will work! We are resourceful though so it can be done...
go here and get it from Ron http://raleighronsclassics.com/index.html
I'm pretty sure you can do it for other bikes too. 8)

CRASH said:
Does't have the nostalgia that the old muscle bikes have, but it still looks pretty cool!

Is the 5-speed conversion kit just for that bike, or is it a general kit for any bike? How much was it?

I was thinking it had an old skool vibe but with new skool style I'm diggin it pedal on brotha pedal on 8)

That is a slick ride!!!
I can't wait to see what you do with it!!

I have always wondered about the scale of the bike though. Can you take a photo with an adult on it?

Latest posts

Back