Crank!Basti from Crank!Magazine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
been lurking here for some months now and finally decided to step in.

My name is Sebastian Anger. I'm from Nürnberg, Germany.
I'm a freelance graphic designer and bike addicted since about 1994. Right now I'm working for a company called PimpGarage (http://www.pimpgarage.com) as the graphics guy.

Mostly I'm into lowriderbikes and custom stretch cruisers but I dig all other styles of custom bikes too (well - choppers are not exactly my cup of tea - but I see the work someone puts into his pride and joy - and that's all that counts). That's why I found your forum while searching the net.

My second obsession is the Crank!Magazine (http://www.crank-magazine.de). Thats my baby - Germanys #1 custom bicycle magazine. We started the mag about a year ago (working at issue#4 right now). The mag comes in a handy DIN A5 format (210x148mm), 64 pages, 5000 copies per issue, full color with a glossy outside. We sell them worldwide.

Well - I guess I should stop advertising at this point. ;)

Why I'm here? I'm looking for features for the next issues and I see you guys have some potential here. So - when I see a cool bike in here that I guess is worth being featured in the mag I will contact the guy (or gal) - for sure!

If you guys like - send me some pics to [email protected]. We have a "ReadersRides"-section in the mag too - so make yourself and your bike known to the world! ;) Send them pics in!

Thanks a lot for reading and keep those crazy customs coming!

Cheers!
Sebastian
Crank!Magazine Chiefeditor

here are some pics of two of my bikes:

"EazyOrange" lowriderbike
ebb1.jpg

ebb3.jpg

ebb8.jpg

"Gold Dust" PG-Hornet
1280_6534356466623535.jpg

1280_6132313730353034.jpg

1280_6538663965633631.jpg

basscadetz said:
cool bikes, love the site.

remember most of these bikes are painted with rattle cans!

welcome!

Thanks!

I painted all my early lowriderbikes with rattlecans too and achieved some very nice effects with that. You can even get metalflakes and candy in a rattlecan. That stuff is soo cool. Basically I don't give a f**k about HOW a bike is being built - it's the ideas, the creativity, the overall style and the finished product what counts (IMHO) - no matter if it has flat black or shiny metal-flake-candy paint. 8)

awesome. you're right, it's all about the creativity. i've seen some crazy stuff on this site that blew me away. i was like "how the heck did they pull that off?"

hope you stick around, i'd love to get my bike in the readers ride section at least, when i'm done with it.

basscadetz said:
awesome. you're right, it's all about the creativity. i've seen some crazy stuff on this site that blew me away. i was like "how the heck did they pull that off?"

hope you stick around, i'd love to get my bike in the readers ride section at least, when i'm done with it.

just send them pic in and I will handle it. 8)

budzillacycles said:
welcome basti! good to see you over here.

It's a nice change of flavor over here.

You might want to mention if you have a minimum pixel count for the pics you want sent to you. You can't possibly want some low res camera phone pic, right?

oh yeah - thanks for the input. Well folx - you heard him - and: yes, he's right! ;) I need the pics to be as high res as possible. 8)

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back