CRAZY MODEL BUILDING SKILL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it. I think I would pay about 100 bucks for one of my own.

those are totally amazing! i read through the comments that were posted and somebody asked if he could build them a mongoose decade, and he said it would be four figures!!! thats crazy!! and you cant even ride the dang thing!! the man does have some mad skillz though!

Easy E

Those are Hollywood level modelmaking skills, I'm absolutely amazed and utterly humbled. Plus he's building my childhood bike, a looptail "P.K.Ripper".

Rat Rod said:
Sounds like you'd need to add another zero to the end of that for one.
Uh it's cool but I am a father of three.. My car didn't cost me that much lol

That just blows my mind, the attention to detail is crazy! The coolest part is that everything is functional and adjustable. I'm just curious as to how he's going to do brakes and the chain.

necessaryevil said:
That just blows my mind, the attention to detail is crazy! The coolest part is that everything is functional and adjustable. I'm just curious as to how he's going to do brakes and the chain.
Thats where he farms his work out to the Keebler elves... :roll:

very cool!!!
I wonder if he could/would copy some of our creations!
Id love to have some mini versions of a few of mine :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oooh, that was my dream bike back in the day! I think the LBS had a purple one hanging up, just a frame & fork. It just looked so bad donkey and indestructible! I ended up with a Schwinn Predator. ~Adam

that is totally amazing to me! i don't have the patience for that tedious work. my brother is the same way, he builds models and is totally talented in it. makes me sick, i can't even draw a straight line! check out his website- devinjpoore.com.

Latest posts

Back