Crossing over????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any of y'all ever have those crazy dreams just before the alarm? Mine was off left field! I was walkin' and someone had 2 bikes by the trash curbside. A 20" with white tires and a 26" that had wierd tires, both yellow. Went to the door and walk away with both, happy camper. I kept looking them over and thinking what I'll do with 'em. Then the 26" was red and had no tires!!! I realized that I WAS dreaming and "willed" it back to yellow with it's tires. They kept changing and I held them out in front of me to keep my eyes on them and stop that. So at this point, I'm trying to figure out how to get them out of this dream and in my basement in the real world. Can you imagine, knowing your in a dream and trying to smugle bikes out! Strange stuff......

So I guess that means you're not posting any pics! :lol:

im convinced dreams take place entirely the split second before you wake up... because they always end right when you dont want them to. :oops:

i had a dream i was on a rusty beater bike, road my bike to the conveniant store and ran into some friends, when i went back outside we all got in my old dodge pickup with 4 bikes in the back and at some point all ended up on the bikes again without getting out of the truck and were gettin chased...i woke up sometime time in the middle of bein chased, so i dont know if we made it or not :lol:

Back