Cruisers, Building Schwinn Bikes on Venice Beach

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool video.
And The Santa Monica/Venice/ Marina Del Rey bike path has to be the greatest cruise in the world. I've ridden it on the classic Schwinns with the Cyclone Coasters crew, bombed it on the Spoiler with the Chopaderos, and done it solo just for kicks.
Some time it'd be great to get a Rat Rod Ride going down there. Anyone interested?

JWM

If it keeps them off drugs and from robbing people...I think it's awesome. :wink:

I especially like the fact that you have to keep your grades up to be in the club.

Rat Rod said:
If it keeps them off drugs and from robbing people...I think it's awesome. :wink:

I especially like the fact that you have to keep your grades up to be in the club.

Well in that case it's a good thing but I still just don't get the style.

chimichanga said:
I kinda cringed at the kid spray bombing the bike without taking parts off. Good videos though.

Ha Ha...yeah, I saw that too.

I'm not sure that it matters much with these bikes....love the footage with them all rolling together in a big line. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
chimichanga said:
I kinda cringed at the kid spray bombing the bike without taking parts off. Good videos though.

Ha Ha...yeah, I saw that too.

I'm not sure that it matters much with these bikes....love the footage with them all rolling together in a big line. :wink:
yup and it's cool those kids are trying to do creative things and be positve.

I love it. These kids are creating their own art form with bikes. It may be sloppy paint jobs, but the end result still looks cool rolling down the street together.

The best part about King and his scrapers is the positive attitude. Just like King says in his rap "Supportin' positive just like a boy should".

BRAVO!

I also dig the long wheelie that the Venice guy does even around curves.

Wow both cool videos.
I had never heard of scraper bikes before, that second video was way cool.

Latest posts

Back