CRUISIN' ON MY '71 H.D. SUPER GLIDE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend took this pic of me, while ridin' our bikes, out in the country, awhile back.

Picture060.jpg

man oh man.. thats what i want so bad. I dream of cruising the country side on an old harley.. Im still young, it will happen.

gotta love the power of a harley, my buddy lets me borrow his fxst lowrider every once in awhile, i cant afford one so i ride it the whole tim until i have to give it back. the bad thing is i cant stop because of the biker organization stickers and colors all over it. the good thing, he lets me do what i want with it and encourages me to beat on it! now that a friend! he tries to get me to ride the shovelhead but i am afraid of dropping that tank! they are so big, its easy to do 100 and not even know. plus you have to love the throaty growl and crackle of 3 inch open pipes with no baffles on a v-twin! ill own one someday even if i have to buy it in bits and pieces!

Quanah said:
A friend took this pic of me, while ridin' our bikes, out in the country, awhile back.

Picture060.jpg

WOW! Mint pic.....and I think that is a real ''Awhile back'' Harleys were the dogs for us, a couple of my mates had them, I coudnt afford one when i was young :oops: so I chopped up some jap er... :lol: .....will put some pics up!

Well bits n peices if you doing a 100 on a Harley your real close to topped out. I had a 2002 roadking new and for about 3 years and mine would go 111 down hill and a tail wind. I shift out of third on my Valkyrie about there.....But you never see anybody with a Honda Tattoo. :roll:

Uncle Stretch said:
But you never see anybody with a Honda Tattoo. :roll:
I reckon your right! But am sure they may be out there! I once realy fell in love with COSSACK motorcycles, we had a URAL flat twin that took me and my wife way across europe on our honymoon I had a fancy for a tatoo of the Cossack emblem after that...but it never happend! :lol:
Anyway here are a couple of pics with me and me jap c**p :lol: will dig deep in the draws to find a pic of the Cossack!
oldpicboris.jpg

Jul21140.jpg

trike-1.jpg

Sorry for being self indulgent :lol:

Dude that springer looks awsome really changed the look of your scooter. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey Quanah dont get me wrong I loved my Harley. It was big and black and loud and obnoxious just like a Harley is suppose to be. It just sold quicker than my Valkyrie. really cool picture..those are one in a million. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wife caught me on my '71 BSA last summer.
blurry2.jpg

Here's a pic I took, sliding back on the rear fender, of my same Harley, I was trying to get a pic with no hands on the handlebars. There was NOBODY around, so its not as stupid as it sounds.
Picture018.jpg

These are a couple pics of my SL-350 HONDA I rode til I got my Harley... I wish I would have kept that little Honda, everybody seemed to like it. Hardtail would kill me now!
Picture020.jpg

Picture019.jpg

That's exactly what I did with it! It was geared too low for doing much riding out of town, still had the dirt gearing, I never did gear it up.

Agree,that Honda looks great! so does the pics over your bars!! We called them 350's Black Bombers over here! No front mudgaurd looked great till you hit a cow pat.....nightmare! :lol:

Latest posts

Back