Curling

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking curling looks kinda cool and the Russian girls are just plain hot. They say that after a curling match that all the curlers go to the bar and have drinks, i think i could get into that :D

udallcustombikes said:
An ice rink I can find. It's the $3000-4000 for a set of curling stones that is putting me off.
Not just any rink, it's a curling rink. We have one in the other side of the Cape in Falmouth. It's about a 45 minute drive on a good day. I was not aware the stones were pricey. I can get stoned for a lot less :shock:
Maybe if we were clever we could have our own RRB Curling using small platforms on caster wheels where you would place a team member on and send him down where they would bump into others while holding a mug of beer. On contact with others they would say " Cheers mate " and curl there beer to their mouth. After an hour of this one member from each team would then decide the winner by playing Rock Scissors Paper, the best 2 out of 3 and then if there's time go to a bar. Oh yeah, now that's Curling.

GL :lol:

Grand Forks ND had the championships while I lived there a few years ago. I was always on shift so I didn't get to go. It must be more exciting seeing it in person.

Wildcat said:
.....It must be more exciting seeing it in person.

geez, i hope so! :mrgreen:

Graylock said:
udallcustombikes said:
An ice rink I can find. It's the $3000-4000 for a set of curling stones that is putting me off.
Not just any rink, it's a curling rink. We have one in the other side of the Cape in Falmouth. It's about a 45 minute drive on a good day. I was not aware the stones were pricey. I can get stoned for a lot less :shock:
Maybe if we were clever we could have our own RRB Curling using small platforms on caster wheels where you would place a team member on and send him down where they would bump into others while holding a mug of beer. On contact with others they would say " Cheers mate " and curl there beer to their mouth. After an hour of this one member from each team would then decide the winner by playing Rock Scissors Paper, the best 2 out of 3 and then if there's time go to a bar. Oh yeah, now that's Curling.

GL :lol:

Much better indeed!

udallcustombikes said:

I'm going to have to check into these stones. For $3000, I might have to get out my diamond grinders and make a couple. Gary

Latest posts

Back