Curved Odyssey

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm going to use this frame as my build with under two weeks left. It is going to do all the visual heavy lifting. I don't have time to look to far for the add on parts, so its what ever I find in my parts bin. I will update pictures as the project progresses. Now where's that sand blaster!?...

DSC015272.jpg

DSC015281.jpg

DSC015261.jpg

DSC015211.jpg

DSC015131.jpg

DSC015101.jpg

DSC015031.jpg

DSC015021.jpg

DSC014991.jpg

DSC014961.jpg

DSC014952.jpg

DSC014931.jpg

DSC014901.jpg

dont paint it love the patina. neat frame i want to know what it is too

W.T.F., I have never seen one of those. Keep us updated, that is way cool.

I'm going to take Karfer67's advice and not repaint this frame. Therefore I am not going to use it.
I will be using a another frame. I will post pics of it soon.

Actually, this is my third frame. On the second frame pictured below, I discovered a serious rust hole surrounded by many pin holes, near the cross member on the right rear curved stay and thought it was too unsafe to use. I do not have time to have it repaired. I am not selling any of these frames at this time, but have not ruled out the possibility at some point. The frames do not all have the curved fork. One has the truss rod fork, which was an option from 1938 on. Tomorrow is priming day. Must keep moving as I am still at the starting line, but I do have a clear vision of the end result so it's looking like a nail biter now.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1028381745 ... NnUl861kgE

can we get some update pics? i gotta see what your gonna do with this. lets see its the 26th thats like top of the ninth inning for most of us and last i saw you had a frame. your a better man than me to do fab paint ect in that amount of time

Latest posts

Back