custom schwinn phantom x 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
my dad sent me this pic the other day, its hangin somewhere in st louis. :shock:

PB280012.jpg

That is cool,. But I wonder if it is rideable? I see lots of money hanging up there.

definately looks like it was built for looking or some pedal scraping :wink: , my dads exact words were "i sent you a picture of a disaster waiting to happen, it looks like it would explode if you sat on it" :lol:

id hate to even buy that much chain at once myself :mrgreen:

Maybe Adam will delight you with the photos of the 4 person (i think) bike hacked together entirely with cycletruck frames.

Ha! That's at the Trailhead Brewery in St. Charles, MO, a historic part of town. St. Charles is just the other side of the river, West of St. Louis, MO If ever there, it's a great place to visit... B&B's, great restaurants, and fun shops for the women folk.
It's about a three hour drive for me. ... uhmmmmmm the Trailhead has yummy beers (micro-brewery).

Clark

Sleeper Sedan said:
Ha! That's at the Trailhead Brewery in St. Charles, MO, ....

YUP, they were in St Charles at the time :)

i just got to thinking about the cost on this thing, werent the repop phantoms around $500 a piece ?!?

7 x 500 = 3,500

sell 6 tanks (100?each) -600 = 2900
sell 6 wheel sets (100?each) -600 = 2300
sell 6 springer forks (100?each) - 600 = 1700
sell 6 frames (50?each) -300 = 1400
sell 6 rear racks (50?each) - 300 = 1100
sell 6 fender sets (100?each) - 600 = 500

ballpark cost $500-700(extras) !!! maybe im wrong :| but id think that things got $500 worth of stares in its life :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back